Clean & Simple Boutique Cards
Welcome back my crafty friends, this Boutique Card that I made is from my specialty paper (rock salt water colouring) leftover from my previous project. One of the techniques that were taught in this class by Jennifer Rzasar was to use high-end stationery. I was also able to incorporate vellum, glitter cardstock and a beautiful Dotted Scales debossing cover die for the background.
- Cut out three 3.5 cm by 3.5 cm from your rock salt paper. With a black marker go around the edges of the three squares.
- Cut out one 7.5 cm by 7.5 cm from black glitter cardstock.
- Use the terrific tags die set to cut out one piece from black glitter cardstock and one piece from rock salt paper.
- Use the Painted Butterflies stamp and die to stamp three butterflies on the rocksalt squares and one onto vellum. Cut the vellum butterfly out with its coordinating die and cut one extra butterfly out of rock salt paper to lay behind the vellum piece.
- Stamp the sentiment from Geo Frames onto the tag, mount the tag on with foam tape and tie together with Silky Lilac metallic thread.
- Use a die cutting machine to cut out a piece of Dotted Scales debossing die.
- Adhere all the cut-out pieces onto a top folding 4 1/4" by 5 1/2" card like the picture above or as you like.
Tips: For the design element to stand out have a clean and simple background. Create your own luxury paper for a unique look.
Altenew Products: Dotted Scales Debossing Cover Die, Terrific Tags Die Set, Vellum Translucent Paper, Jet Black Ink, Silky Lilac Metallic Thread, Painted Butterflies Stamp & Die, Geo Frames Stamp, Misti. Classic Crest Solar White 80lb.
Other Supplies: Black Glitter Cardstock, Foam Tape, Tape Runner.