AECP Final Challenge - Level 2
Altered Micro Light Box
I bought this box years ago; it's old, and there's a broken piece at the end of the top line. I was able to put some life back into it with Altenew's washi tape, sequins and enamel dots. This Micro Light Box sits in my crafting corner, and it'll light up with beautiful flowers and sparkling fun for whenever I need some encouragement.
Ten simple steps for an altered Light Box
- Wipe off the dust
- Measure if your quote fits in
- Use a whiteboard marker to fill in any missing alphabet
- Use Altenew's Deco Lines washi tape to go all around the box
- Where there is a switch, use a craft knife to cut the washi tape out
- Adhere the Golden Edge & Golden Trim washi tape to the front, alternating between the two for a fun look
- Place the quote in the Light Box so you can see where to embellish
- Adhere Altenew's Painted Fantasy washi tape onto white cardstock then use the coordinating die (Watercolor Halftone die) to cut it out
- Use a small pair of scissors to cut the flowers down to smaller pieces and adhere it to your Light Box with Glu Dots and foam tape
- Add Altenew's enamel dots and Altenew's Antique Gold sequins on with Glossy Accents.